Friday, March 28, 2008

Heading to Arizona

I'm leaving early Monday morning for an InvestLinc trip to Goodyear, Arizona, which is just outside of Phoenix. I will be home on Wednesday and will be tired. We are going hard the whole trip and the time change is a butt-kicker. I'm looking forward to the deal though, I'm traveling with some amazing fellows.

One of the guys that I'm meeting with develops America's Incredible Pizza franchises all over the south. These are amazing family entertainment centers that are often over 50,000 square feet. They have indoor go-cart tracks, bumper carts, bowling, arcade, mini golf, etc. There is nothing like it in Michigan, so of course my wheels are turning. Check out their site and let me know if you think it would be a hit up here in the Northland.

No comments: