Thursday, February 28, 2008

Let It Snow...Again

Yesterday we saw about 15 inches of snow in the burbs of Cleveland. It was a first class dumping of snow. I had to shovel my way to the truck, then I used a large mop to whisk away the snow. Lake effect snow is a very real phenomena.

I left Cleveland for the 3 1/2 hour journey back to home around 11:00 AM. It was still coming down strong!. I drove extra slow, which would normally drive me crazy. Thanks to a great audio book that I am enjoying, "Black" by Ted Dekker, the slow go was more enjoyable.

Check out the book, especially if you enjoy a little Religious Fiction every now and then. A friend of mine owns an extremely nice bookstore and would be happy to help you find it.

Nomad Book House

Check it out, it is worth the trip. Online or here in Jackson, MI.

No comments: