Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Good Investment

I think that any time you embark on a worthy venture, there is a significant price that must be paid. I have recently agreed to help with some exciting projects that are contributing to the growth and success of InvestLinc. Part of the deal is that I need to be in Cleveland about 3 days a week. Two weeks into the deal and I am loving the work, I love to see deals come together...but the price is not kissing my girls before bed each night. I know that as I am working with the team at work, and growing in knowledge every day, the time investment that I am making is worth the price. My job back home now is to dig deeper into each moment that I do have with Sarah and the girls and really make them count. Believe me, the butterfly kisses are even sweeter when you've been missing them for three days.

No comments: