Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Working in Mississippi

I'm spending the early part of this week in Jackson, Mississippi. We are quarterly company leadership meeting here. Jackson, MS is the home of our securities division. I'm staying in an amazing southern Mansion, The Fairview Inn. It is exactly like the ones that you see in the movies. Just beautiful. We had dinner at another MS Mansion last night...the home of one of my partners. His wife put out a spread of food like I haven't see since last time I was down here. Southern hospitality is alive and well down here. My new favorite thing is Mint Sweet Tea. I'll bring home the recipe!

I'm tired, I didn't sleep great last night. It was a combination of eating too much, and missing my girls alot. I'm also concerned about the sale of our home. I'm praying that the couple who toured it with their realtor yesterday; fall in love with it, and place a full price offer tomorrow. That would be a cool thing. You never know, it just takes one buyer!

No comments: