Friday, September 12, 2008

Morphing

You guys would not believe how BIG Teagan is getting. She is about 8 weeks old, and it is so cool to see a personality already forming and taking shape.

I leave for work out of town every Monday and get home Wednesday night. It is amazing how much that little one changes and grows IN THREE DAYS. It's like the sensation of seeing your chubby friend for the first time after several months, and she looking 20 pounds lighter. She may notice her weight loss transformation on a daily basis, but you surly notice because you had a different mental picture of her. (This sensation is the opposite with Teagan though, because she gets cuter and chubbier each week!)

My other two little ones are morphing each week too. They seem to be getting more intelligent and thoughtful each week though. (And one of them maybe a little sassy-er each week too...but you have to love her for it.) The depth of Ashtyn is just mind boggling, and for each of you who knows her, you know exactly what I'm talking about. And Emer is getting more loving affectionate each week. She hugs me tightly now, she is growing up and learning how to give those hearty Ansel hugs. It is pure gold.

Anyways, I'm rambling. You all know how crazy I am about these girls. I've said it before, but I'll say it again...It is truly a good life!

No comments: